The District’s Mission is to provide a quality education and a caring community in a safe environment.
The Local Control Accountability Plan is now used as our Strategic Plan. The Plan has 3 goals:
Goal 1: Create a collaborative team of highly engaged staff that supports the academic, emotional and social success of all students for college and career readiness.
- Continue Implementation of CCSS with aligned assessment.
- Provide on-going professional/leadership growth for all staff.
- Provide programs to support equity and access for English Learners, Socio-Economically Disadvantaged and Foster Youth.
- Provide academic support in order to improve student achievement and well-being.
Goal 2: Modernize and improve infrastructure to provide a learning environment that offers opportunities for 21st century teaching and learning.
- Technology Infrastructure/Instructional Technology
- Facilities (Bond)
- Maintenance and Operations
Goal 3: Increase parental and community partnerships through awareness and engagement.
- Parent Partnerships
- Benicia Education Foundation/Parent Teachers Association/Parent Teacher Groups
- Community Partnerships