Work Permits

Work Permits for BUSD students can be obtained at the High School during the school year. During the summer months, the Chief Assistant to the Superintendent, or the Coordinator Analysis Human Resources, can issue Work Permits by appointment only. Call 747-8300 for that appointment.

To start the work permit process the employer must first fill out the “Intent to Employ a Minor and Request for Work Permit.” The student brings the document along with an ID to the appointment where they are issued an actual work permit.

click Here to fill out work permit paperwork.

In light of the ever-changing situation with COVID-19, Benicia Unified schools will be closed ­­­­­­­­­beginning Monday, March 16, 2020 through July.Click Here for The Latest Info
Website header, Where all students achieve at their highest potential in an engaging, inspiring, and challenging learning environment