ONLINE REGISTRATION INFORMATION (Registration opens July 15th)
Remember, your student must be enrolled before they can complete registration! If your student is not enrolled click here to see instructions on enrollment. If you are the parent of a Benicia High School student, click here.
Registration is for all returning BUSD students. Parents of Benicia High School students click here. On-line registration is available for all returning students. Please follow the steps below to begin on-line registration:
- Open the file below that corresponds to your students school site. Read these important documents in the Registration File below; Parent Rights and Student Responsible that includes the Use Guidelines for Technology.
- Print out and sign the signature page and any other forms that pertain to your student.
- Log into PowerSchool with the password and log-in that you already have or have recently received in the mail. See detailed instructions below.
- Make corrections in the student record.
POWERSCHOOL ON-LINE INFORMATION CHECK
All parents at Benicia Unified will be using online registration provided by PowerSchool our online student information system. If you have an account already from previous years, use it to log in and go to the Demographic Changes menu item to do information check. You do not need to create a new account.
If you are setting up a new account for the first time, you will need an access ID and password, which you should have received from your student’s school. Once you receive your access ID and password (unique code tied to the individual student), you will be be ready to register your child online. Please use the instructions below to create an account if you do not already have one:
- Go to www.psbusd.org in your browser’s address bar.
- Click Create Account.
- Fill out the top section with your own information, and choose a User Name and Password.
- Fill out the bottom section with your student’s Name, the Access ID and Access Password below, and your relationship to the student. The access ID is case-sensitive, so it must be entered in upper case as shown below. If you receive access information for more than one student, you can enter each of them in this section.
- Click Enter. You’ll now be redirected back to the login page, where you can enter the User Name and Password you chose in step 3. Then, hit Sign In. You are now ready to update your student’s information.
Once you have an account go to the Demographic Changes menu item for updating information about your student. Be sure to update all students in your household
ADDITIONAL DISTRICT REGISTRATION FORMS
Save even more time and get other registration forms to download and fill out ahead of time.
- See the file below for additional forms for individual Elementary schools
- See the file below for additional forms for BMS
- See the file below for all BHS Registration Information
Don’t wait until the Back to School/Registration Fair. Read the Parent Rights and Students Responsible Use Guidelines for Technology and then download, print and sign the signature page ahead of time. The forms are listed in the files on the bottom on this page along with the appropriate signature page.
BACK TO SCHOOL/REGISTRATION FAIRS
You must attend the Back to School/Registration Fair at your child’s school to complete registration and pick up your child’s class assignments and more. Please bring your completed printouts to the Back to School/Registration Fair at your child’s school and complete registration in person.
Dates and times for Benicia Schools’ Back to School/Registration Fairs are listed below. For more specific times and dates visit each schools website after August 1st:
All Elementary Sites
- August 18th 2pm-6pm (additional information will be posted in August)
Benicia Middle School
- August 19th 9am-12pm for 6th Graders 3pm-6pm for 7th Graders
- August 20th 3pm-6pm 8th Graders and All Grades
Benicia High School
- August 18th and 19th 9:00am – Noon and 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Liberty High School
- August 18th for returning students and all new students August 19th
Note: Also this year, all incoming 6th and 9th grade students must verify residency with their school site before completing registration. Please contact your school site to schedule an appointment if you have not done so already. Thank you.