- Which/how many legacy (SIS) systems will the district need data converted from?
- Page 5, Submission Requirements, bullet point 2 asks that we provide references on the supplied forms. Could you please provide the Microsoft Word file/form that you would like us to complete.
- Should the Functional/Technical Requirements be submitted as a Word or Excel document?
- Could you please clarify the titles for the Functional/Technical Requirements. The titles listed on page 20 do not match the titles of charts that follow on page 21. If the titles are in fact the ones listed on page 20, could you please provide the breakdown of questions that relate to those titles?
- Could you please provide more in-depth information regarding your requirements for data retention and disaster recovery?
- Does BUSD plan to continue utilizing their current Special Education system with a requirement for the selected SIS to integrate or will the district utilize the vendor’s Special Education component/module?
- Just one, Power School.
- 3. 4.
- The Submission Requirements on page 2 of the proposal are revised and are no longer required to be completed using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- The reference to the Excel spreadsheet is the chart listed on pages 21-55 of the RFP. The “Excel Spreadsheet” was inserted as the chart into the RFP rather than separating it out as an Excel spreadsheet.
5. Full nightly, hourly automated backup, Point in time data recovery, All data backup must be encrypted, At least 10 years of retention.
6. BUSD will utilize the vendor’s Special Education component that must be able to integrate with SEIS.
Q: On page 20, Part V, the RFP states an Excel spreadsheet for Functional/Technical requirements is included. We were unable to locate the Excel file on the procurement site. Will an Excel file be provided for this response?
A: The reference to the Excel spreadsheet is the chart listed on pages 21-55 of the RFP. The “Excel Spreadsheet” was inserted as the chart into the RFP rather than separating it out as an Excel spreadsheet.